I have been in private practice as a psychotherapist since 1994 working with people with a wide variety of life issues and as a supervisor since 2001. I also work with counsellors and psychotherapists in training at Diploma and Masters level. In addition I provide short-term focused counselling for Employee Assistance Programmes.
Prior to moving into private practice, I worked in mental health services from 1983 to 2011, primarily in therapuetic and community based settings. As well as working on an individual basis with clients, I ran group therapy sessions and facilitated a variety of other groups including, Creative Writing and Yoga and Relaxation. I remain passionate about the value of providing quality community services to people with mental health issues.
- MA in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (Psychosynthesis and Education Trust)
- Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling (Re.Vision)
- Certificate in Counselling (London University)
- Certificate in Integrative and Transpersonal Supervision (Psychosynthesis and Education Trust)
- Certificate in Online Counselling (Learning Curve)
- Professional Training in the Therapeutic Use of Mindfulness (British Mindfulness Institute)